Sunday, July 11, 2010

Review: I'M OK! Mini First Aid Kits

Photobucket

I don't know if it's their age or what, but my kids are obsessed with band aids and "ouchies". The second they fall, whether or not they actually injure themselves, is always an excuse to demand a new band aid. In fact, we've been going through them at lightning speed due to some new shoe-inflicted blisters.

So, you can imagine how excited we all were to receive these adorable mini first aid kits to review.

PhotobucketRetail $14.00

Here in the city, when we leave the apartment we are gone for a while. We need a first aid kit in the diaper bag at all times in case something happens when we are not close to home. This is the perfect size kit, the exact size of an iPhone actually, and fits snugly in pockets, diaper bags and purses.

The I'M OK!Mini First Aid Kit includes:

  • Patented pocket case
  • Emergency information card
  • I'M OK! cold pack (for bruises, bumps, headaches, fevers and insect bites)
  • 24 I'M OK! bandages
  • 6 non-sting antiseptic wipes

PhotobucketRetail $12.00

The I'M OK! Mini First Aid Pocket Kit includes:
  • Patented pocket case
  • Emergency information card
  • 8 I'M OK! bandages
  • 2 non-sting antiseptic swabs 


The cold pack's cooling gel is safe and food-grade and its membranes are now made of extra durable material.

The I'M OK!Mini First Aid Kit comes in 4 beautiful colors and designs: Orange Bear, Pink Princess, Blue Pirate and Green International.

The sets are very handy, really cute, and were a hit with both of my children. Birdie has been getting her k-9's in the last week and the cold pack has really saved some major meltdowns.

The I'M OK! Mini First Aid kits can be purchased at Kabaproducts.com

Disclosure: I received an I'M OK! Mini First Aid Kit, regular set, pocket set, and refills to review for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment